Summer at the Village
We’re having a really fun summer here at the Village;
- This year we’ve built about 25 Homes of Hope for families in need so far.
- Our feeding program continues to serve the community from Monday-Friday breakfast and lunch, and breakfast on Saturdays. About 200 people are fed weekly through this program.
- Our male soccer team won the city’s championship and won second place in the county in May!
- We added three new after school programs, computer, embroidery and baking. These last two programs are imparted by moms from the community.
- We are preparing for our annual youth summer camp, we host about 150 youth from the surrounding areas for a weekend of fun, games and hearing God’s word. This is a highlight of the year for our youth!
- We continue working and God continues to provide, showing God’s love and plans for this community is our biggest passion!
God is good, all the time!